NIOS AUTHORIZED ADMISSION CENTER
1. Please choose your stream very carefully. Suitability of stream varies from student to student. The stream you think may not be beneficial to you. Success ratio of all streams are different. Hence, please consult us for proper guidance and consultancy.
2.We have found that many students due to improper selection of the stream waste their precious year.
3. Subject selection is another milestone of your success. While selecting subjects, you must consider future path of career, your potential calibre for the subject, your memory and ability, your interest and aptitude in the subjects, how fast you want to cover your syllabus, etc.
Please do not handle registration process by yourself without consulting guidance.
>>Getting admission in NIOS is very easy but very crucial and complex to understand as it involves psychological aspect of a child – a kind of career consultancy which requires expertise.
>>We, the Wisdom Booth possess 15+ years of experience in the field of education and especially in the matter of NIOS.
>>With our great efforts it was possible to bring NIOS into Gujarat and first PCP was also conducted by us in Surat as no schools were either not ready or did not have knowledge in conducting PCP exams. This is the reason why our success ratio during last 10 years stands 98.6% as against All India result during the same period only around 42%.
Some important terms:
Stream 1 (Block – I and Block II) – Block I is for April Examination and Block II is for October examination.
Stream 2: It is for October examination for already appeared in 1oth / 12th exam in their parent Board.
Stream 3 (On Demand Exam): - For all types of students, 1. Those who are from stream1, and also for those who have already appeared in 1oth / 12th exam in their parent Board.
Reference Number: It is generated when you make the payment for registration fee.
Enrolment Number: It is generated when your admission is confirmed.
TMA – Tutor Mark Assignment: Stream 1 students must submit their TMAs to their AI Center.
PCP – Personal Contact Program: Each Stream 1 student must attend PCP at their AI Center for the Practical subjects
Block I for April Exam - Block II for OCT Exam
(1) Student must be of minimum 14 years as declared by NIOS at the time of admission. [Please consult Wisdom Booth for correct date]
(2) Maximum age - no limit.
Fun Fact: In 2017, former CM of Haryana cleared his 10th exam at the age of 82 years]
1) There is no requirement as to last exam passed. Students can apply directly for 10th even if they have not passed 8th or 9th.
(2) Further, any student who has already passed 10th can also apply for 10th to improve his performance. [Please consult Wisdom Booth for detailed correct advice]
Registration for Public Examination under Block I for April Exam, starts from 16th MAR to 15th SEP and under Block II for OCT exam starts from 16th SEP to 15th MAR.
Note: It is extremely advisable to contact 'Authorized Center' for registration. We don't recommend to register yourself. Registration process is very easy but we are receiving numbers of call who have put themselves into problems without taking any guidance or consulting.
Total registration fee for minimum 5 subjects without penalty is ₹ 1,800 for boys and ₹ 1,450 for girls. After due date, penalty is charged. Further, ₹ 720 will be charged for additional subject and ₹ 180 is also charged per subject for TOC.
Please refer to NIOS website for detailed fee structure. Click here Important Dates for Registration and Fee Structure
Study Materials Study Materials will be provided free of cost.
For October Examination other than that of Stream 1 Block II
1. Student must have passed 10th from any recognized Board if applying for "Improvement of Result". OR
2.If student has failed in 10th from any recognized Board and do not want to appear under Stream 3 (ON DEMAND), he can apply for October Exam.
Note:>You can appear in ODE exam any time before next coming April exam if you cannot clear your exam in October.
Registration Dates for Stream 2
(1) Normally registration under stream 2 opens from 1st MAY to 30th JUN when results of 10th & 12th State and Central Board is announced. Main purpose under this stream is to provide an opportunity to those students who have failed in their Board and want to appear in NIOS with same or with different subjects.
(2) Fee structure is higher than under stream 1. Also, it depends on case to case as students apply for TOC, change of subjects and also inclusive of exam fee.
(3) Click for Important Dates for Registration and Fee Structure Click here for Important Dates for Registration and Fee Structure
Study Material: NIOS does not provide any study material. Students must download from NIOS website in PDF form.
1. Student must have passed 10th from any recognized Board if applying for "Improvement of Result".
2. If student has failed in 10th from any recognized Board and do not want to wait till October Exam, he can apply for (ODE) On Demand Examination.
Registration under Stream 3 (On Demand Exam) can be done throughout the year except during APR – MAY and OCT – NOV when Public exams are held.
Note: 1. Students registered under ODE cannot appear in APR or OCT exam.
2.Under stream 3, only limited subjects and limited exam centers are available.
Fee Structure: Fee structure is higher than under stream 1. Also, it depends on case to case as students apply for TOC, change of subjects.
Further, Exam fee is also added into it. Click for Important Dates for Registration and Fee Structure
NIOS does not provide any study material. Students must download from NIOS website in PDF form.
Examination – Stream 1 Block I:
After your registration is done, save your ‘Reference Number’ for future communication.
Keep checking your admission status.
Link for payment of examination fee opens around 15th DEC to 15th JAN.
Your TMA must be submitted by 31st JAN
Date-sheet for APR Examination is announced by end of February.
Exams starts around 15th March.
Studnts must must carry their ID card, Hall Ticket and Aadhar Card
Examination – Stream 1 Block II and Stream 2:
Link for payment of examination fee opens around 15th May to 15th Jun. (Exam fee for stream 2 is taken at the time of registration)
Your TMA must be submitted by 31st JUL
Date-sheet for APR Examination is announced by end of August.
Exams starts around 15th SEP.
Studnts must must carry their ID card, Hall Ticket and Aadhar Card.
Examination – Stream 3 (On Demand Exam)
As Students have to select examination dates from the available dates, they must appear on that date with their ID card, Hall Ticket and Aadhar Card.
..... this part of page is under constructions
NIOS - 10TH STANDARD
NIOS - 10TH STANDARD